On 26th May all four Economic Growth Development Boards (Rural, Chester, Ellesmere Port and Mid-Cheshire) came together for the first Development Board Conference held at local business, Hillyer Mckeown’s smart new offices in Chester. The conference gave board members a chance to network as well as be updated on strategic matters such as funding, transport and devolution growth deals currently in development. This was followed by a very interesting open discussion around cross cutting themes such as housing, skills, inward investment and how boards can work more collaboratively. The next conference will be held in November.
- Support still available for COVID-hit businesses in Cheshire West and Chester 26 January 2021
- Chester’s New Market launches trader recruitment drive 20 January 2021
- Council invests in the future of Dee House 19 January 2021
- Cheshire West and Chester Council’s support for businesses during lockdown Stay at Home restrictions 6 January 2021
- Focussing on a safe Christmas in Chester 18 December 2020
- Step up to more good news for Chester’s City Walls 15 December 2020
- Chester High Street Historic Action Zone 7 December 2020