On 26th May all four Economic Growth Development Boards (Rural, Chester, Ellesmere Port and Mid-Cheshire) came together for the first Development Board Conference held at local business, Hillyer Mckeown’s smart new offices in Chester. The conference gave board members a chance to network as well as be updated on strategic matters such as funding, transport and devolution growth deals currently in development. This was followed by a very interesting open discussion around cross cutting themes such as housing, skills, inward investment and how boards can work more collaboratively. The next conference will be held in November.
- Chester’s St Peter’s Church and Northgate Street at the side of the church are closed 18 February 2023
- Chester flying the Purple Flag in 2023 17 February 2023
- Workspace project Chester pilot 7 February 2023
- Council receives £1.805m UK Shared Prosperity Funding 19 January 2023
- Consultation launched on Chester City Gateway Strategic Regeneration Framework 6 January 2023
- Chester’s Forum Shopping Centre to close at the end of the year 19 December 2022
- Turtle Bay to open new restaurant and bar at Chester Northgate 13 December 2022