Social Media via Twitter and Facebook Chester Town Hall – 5.30-7.30pm Wednesday October 19th
This session will show how the use of social media via Twitter and Facebook can be used to:
- Promote your product/services
- Develop an engaged following
- And how to use the free tools available to make the most of the time spent online
Greeting and Approaching the Customer Workshop Chester Town Hall – 5.30-7.30pm Wednesday November 9th
Greeting and Approaching the Customer Workshop – Would you like to improve your Meet & Greet scores?
This course provides you with:
- Ways to improve your customer service
- How to make first impressions count
- How to avoid giving customers a bad impression of your store
Increasing Sales Chester Town Hall – 5.30-7.30pm Wednesday January 11th
No matter your budget, there are always ways to increase your sales and grow your business.
- Understand your customer base – listening to your clients or potential customers is the best way to understand and address their needs
- Marketing techniques -including social media raise customer awareness, capture customer testimonials and spark interest in your offerings
- Special promotions – even offering a slight discount can make your products and services more attractive to the customer
- This workshop will explore the different methods that can be used to increase sales.
Visual Merchandising Chester Town Hall – 5.30-7.30pm Wednesday February 15th
Visual Merchandising – The workshop will examine basic visual merchandising techniques that can be used to help increase sales.
First impressions are formed within the first 10 seconds therefore it is important to make sure every square metre of space works for your business.
- Having a plan – take the time to make a visual merchandising master plan
- Thinking like a designer – use design principles and translate these into your retail environment
- Telling a compelling story in your window – your shop window reveals the soul of the shop and should always tell a clear and compelling story as it is the first touch point with your customer
- Keeping your store clean and tidy and enhance the ambiance – lighting plays an important part to highlight focal points and the correct atmosphere
- Keeping an eye on what your competitors are doing – get ideas and inspiration
Linkedin Workshop Chester Town Hall – 5.30-7.30pm Wednesday March 15th
This session will show how Linkedin can:
- Help your business promote its services
- Develop brand awareness
- Identify potential customers through the development and promotion of individual and company profiles